Sunday, February 27, 2005

poor rex!

my mother had to rush today to bacolod to attend to my brother, Rex, who had an appendectomy just this afternoon. poor Rex! being all alone in bacolod, my brother had really no one to rely on but our mom.

mom's itinerary includes also a trip to bogo, our hometown in cebu. she plans to visit my ailing grandmother, who's still recovering from her hip fracture. i think she's also dropping by because it's my lola's birthday on the 3rd of march.


********************


i was typing our missalette this morning using MS Publisher. it was really a breeze because you can format the publication into a booklet. since, in a booklet, the pages are not printed chronologically in one sheet, i had no idea how to go about it if i just used MS Word. with Publisher, however, they automatically do that for you. all you need to do is just encode whatever text you have. really a big convenience!


********************


got this poem from Mik's blog. my sentiments too... :(


Today is Sunday, and you are holding your ticket instead
Of my hand and traveling the short distance between
“Arrival” and “Departure,” the broken wing of a line-Please
stay-caged in my throat, the flight of words terrified of heights.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory