Friday, February 18, 2005

in heat!

is it me (and my medications) or is it just the weather? i noticed that it's been terribly and quite unusually hot and humid the past few days. don't tell me the summer season has already started. initially i thought i was just having hot flashes (side-effect of my medication for endometriosis). but it turns out everyone has felt it too.

today was particularly awful. when i arrived at work this morning, my co-therapist, Hazel, informed me that there was a brown-out. unfortunately for us, the generator cannot accomodate the power demand of all the offices in the hospital so we were stuck with our one and only electric fan.

all my patients for today were kids so that meant that i had to perform the mat exercises with them. i was really sweating it out! the heat must have been really overpowering as i still felt so hot even when the electricity came back.

i am soooo drained with all the heat, humidity and fatigue. this calls for a cold shower. if only they allowed us to wear spaghetti strap blouses and shorty shorts at work! hehe! that would be the day.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory