Wednesday, February 16, 2005

musical tag

i've been tagged by tin (ni roland), a fellow w@wie.

random 10:
1. if i ain't got you - alicia keys
2. officially missing you - tamia
3. highways of my life - isley brothers
4. play me that song - d'sound
5. for you - kenny lattimore
6. don't change - musiq
7. you are the universe - brand new heavies
8. land of the loving - dianne reeves
9. let's get it started - BEP
10. my boo - usher and alicia keys

what is the total amount of music files in your computer?
right now, nil. i just had my pc reformatted. :(

the last CD you bought is...
hmm.. an mp3 collection of smooth slow jams.

what is the last song you listened to before this message?
do i need a reason by d'sound

write down 5 songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. do i need a reason - d'sound
2. land of the loving - dianna reeves
3. if i keep my heart out of sight - james taylor
4. the promise - martin nievera's version
5. if i ain't got you - alicia keys

who are you going to pass this tag to (3 persons)?
1. kate - my cousin who's also getting married in december
2. becky - my sister
3. mik - fellow w@wie and PBOZ

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory