Monday, May 10, 2010

Weight buster

Yes, I have undoubtedly lost a significant amount of weight. As to how much, I really have not checked to get a specific figure. All I know is that I can easily fit into one of my pre-birth dresses, which I have already accepted not to be able to fit into ever since I gave birth to my little girl. It is a size 8.

A real eye-opener was when I went into one of the shops in the city to try on a pair of jeans, and discovered that a size 8 was just too big for me now. I used to be a size 10 or 11, but it seems now that I may be down to a 6 for pants! True, I have managed to reduce belly fat to a significant smaller size, but I hope it is not indicative of any serious health issue. Just to be on the safe side, I am seeing our GP in a couple of weeks so, until then, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is just stress that's behind it, and nothing more.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory