Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Homey

You Should Live in a Green House



You are a peaceful person who always seeks out quiet and solitude. You love nothing better than a long walk, and you probably prefer to live near nature. You are a good listener, but you always need down time to recharge after being around others. You usually fit in anywhere. You blend well, and you're happy to sit back and observe.


I would have agreed 100% except that I don't like green! I am quite a classic person, and would prefer neutral colours, especially when it comes to things like houses and clothes. Boring I know, but I would not have it any other way. :P

Oh, and speaking of houses, no motorhomes for me as well. I am not one to be lugging my home everywhere I go, and having to worry about motorhome towing as I travel. To each his own, I guess.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory