Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dark, practical thoughts

I cannot believe how easily life can be taken in a whim. I've just learned of a couple of deaths in the showbiz world in the Philippines. They were both sons of famous Filipino personalities. And like any other person, I am sure the parents are equally devastated by the loss.

Speaking of which, I've also had to deal with a client who has suddenly lost her mother to several diseases. She was in a very affected state as she out of the blue broke into tears recounting the events. I reckon she was trying terribly hard to keep herself composed when I rang her up, but she is after all human and nobody could fault her for feeling that way. I've encountered death as well in the family, and it really is not something I would want to dwell on. Here's to a happy and long life to all of us. Carpe diem, as well, if I may add! Checking out that life insurance quote may turn out to be worthwhile, if you think about it, because you never know what life could bring you to next.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory