Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy mornings

You Are Slippers



You aren't really a morning person. Mornings are a little too early and cold for your taste. It's hard for you not to just turn off your alarm and sleep in. Your bed is so warm and cozy. Whenever you have the chance, you take your morning as slowly as possible. You take a long time to wake up. It's not unusual for your "morning" to carry over into the afternoon. You are definitely not a morning person!


Yes, I admit I hate mornings. I have never really been an early starter. I can stay up very late into the wee hours of the morning, but waking up early is just not my thing. I'd be tearing my hair out if I'd had to (hello treatment for hair loss), so I am most often rushing to my morning appointments. LOL.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory