Monday, May 4, 2009

Perked Up

So, where have I been? As you know, I now work part-time but I am still trying to get the hang of things. It's been a busy two weeks since that job interview in April. I still can't believe I am back in the workforce already.

So yeah, I managed to do some shopping. Clothes, bags, shoes. You name it! My wardrobe has been nothing but casual items since I moved here and had Erin so I definitely had a lot of making up to do and revamp my old wardrobe. So that was the fun part in all these two weeks of preparation. And yes, I will continue to build it up as I go on. I am extremely delighted! I mean which girl doesn't love to shop around right? :)

Speaking of shopping, I may also need to get myself a new flash memory, for all those work related documents. We're also looking into getting a GPS navigator and an additional car as my work includes lots of road travel as well. Exciting indeed! Now all I need is to pass my exam and get my licence. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory