Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dilemma

When it rains, it pours, as they say. Today I got a call from one of the hospitals I've applied at. I was hoping they wouldn't call so I wouldn't be having this dilemma of still going through the application (just for the experience) or leave it behind and look forward to the job that was first offered to me. The work there is more clinical, and I am assuming the setting is as similar to my previous workplace. In short, been there, done that. I am more inclined really to push through with the job offer in Occupational Rehab as it is something new to me and I find it rather interesting. I think I may be in the position of a career shift as I am quite keen to see how this field of specialty will sit with me.

My mind is spinning. And as I still want to submit my application to that other job opening, I have to complete ASAP a selection criteria report which is not really all that appealing. Apparently so as I am still here staring into the computer screen of one of those netbooks, and not getting anything done.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory