Friday, December 19, 2008

Speaking of Frustrations...

Would you believe that one of my frustrations is not being able to wear a pair of eyeglasses? I know, it's absurd. But I remember when I was younger that I may have psyched myself to have these sudden eyesight problems, just to see an optometrist in the hopes that he would prescribe me some specs. I don't know. I just like the intelligent look it gives. Again, being absurd here. LOL.

Anyway, had I truly been diagnosed with an eyesight problem, I would certainly have checked out the Holiday Glass Frames from Zenni Optical. They are one of the popular online eyeglasses shop as they offer great deals on a variety of specs like their $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses. Gosh, that would definitely be a dream come true for me -- to shop for eyeglasses!

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory