Friday, December 19, 2008

Freebie Overload

Goodness, I didn't realise this digiscrap blog of mine would take a mind of its own! For those not in the know, I've started a blog featuring different digiscrapping freebies from all over the net a few months ago. I thought I was going to feature a freebie or two every now and then, but have you seen how I am posting recently? I reckon I am posting about 15 freebies per day now and I think it's because of the Christmas season as it's a favorite theme among the scrappers. The volume is huge considering I've other blogs to update but it's all good. If you have time, please head over to Scrappy Freebies to see what the heck I am talking about, and pick up a freebie or two while you're there. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory