Monday, April 28, 2008

Worried About My Weight

My body is different now. Sadly, I am finding it terribly hard to keep the weight off, so unlike in my younger days and when I was still childless. Even J confirms how much my body has changed over the couple of years. It can be frustrating at times, that it makes me want to take Akavar and other similar weight loss pills. But we all know that it takes commitment and hard work that really does the job. I think I lack both. Pathetic, I know. Oh boy. What to do, what to do...

2 comments:

Dyes said...

hi leah! that was my dilemma for a year or two. but i decided this year to shed off the weight through.... GYM! i lost 20 lbs already since january (that's not much, but please consider this: i did not change my eating habits!) but, it did cost me money for membership and trainor though. the trainor helped me go to the gym as scheduled and do the weights and complete the exercises! anyway, i hope you achieve your goal this year :)

Leah said...

hi dyes!

thanks for the tip. i don't know if I can afford to go to the gym. I hope I can think of some other physical activity to shed the unwanted kilos off.

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory