Sunday, April 13, 2008

Out of Shape

Remember how I was complaining about my weight gain and how much I needed to lose the excess kilos? Well, I need to do that fast. I just weighed myself again on our bathroom scale earlier today and was so disgusted at the huge amount of blob I've become. Ugh!

I did take steps to shake the fat off a few days ago by doing some taebo for 30 minutes. But the following day, I had muscle spasms all over. It just goes to show how out of shape I was. Very disappointing! Maybe I should also invest in a yoga dvd to improve my flexibility and be able to do all those cardio moves in taebo. Well, whatever. Bottom line is, I must get off my big butt and start sweating it out before I turn into a contestant for The Biggest Loser.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory