Thursday, December 1, 2005

This is where I was...

Ten years ago, i was in my third year in college, trying to survive all those major subjects in Gross Anatomy, Physiology, Histology and Neuroanatomy. It was also my first time to go on a blind date that my friends had set me up. :)

Five years ago, i was just new at my first job as an Occupational Therapist. What you do in the clinic is not exactly what they taught us in college and i was still trying to feel my way. i think, groping is a more appropriate word. It was also at this time that I met my first OT volunteer, Vanessa, who has been a good friend since then.

Today is my first day of no work. I resigned effective yesterday. after waking up this morning, i signed some papers for my insurance policy. Later, i'm going to the bank to do some transactions, pay some bills, and then visit my in-laws to deliver their barongs. maybe i'll check out some scents that a few w@wies have suggested that i wear on our wedding day. i'll probably drop by the salon too if i can manage it.

Tomorrow, i'll be meeting with Joseph's good friend, Ruel, to hand him their barongs. The rest of my day is practically free so i'd just probably be online then. :)

simple living for me! :)

*I read this in Theresa's blog. If you're reading this, i tag YOU! :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory