Sunday, December 18, 2005

not another nightmare!

today i woke up from a dream that was so vivid that i thought it was real. i tell you, these wedding jitters are starting to get to me now. the dream was terrible, and like the previous nightmare i mentioned a few months ago in this blog, it was one of frustration and hopelessness. i'm glad i finally woke up to realize that it wasn't at all true.

unlike my last nightmare, this time, though, i was wearing a gown. it was not made of piƱa but rather, it was fully beaded with gold sequins. the gown was short and it came only up to my knees with no train. i was not wearing any veil. the worst part though was that i was just wearing my bedroom slippers and for some reason, could not find my shoes. i was in full panic, that i kept running around in my gown!

in my wandering, i also noticed that my OTD coordinators were not present. i was especially looking for Jody, but to no avail. and with that, the reception program couldn't start. furthermore, it somehow dawned uon me that i was not able to make my bridal march. that was the worst part for me! :(

when i woke up, i just ran down to the breakfast table to tell my family about it. my mom just reassured me that probably, all things will be positive on the big day and that usually, it's the opposite that happens. i hope there's some truth to it.

-o0o-

my maternal grandparents, Lolo Nene and Lola Meter, just flew in from Cebu yesterday. we were afraid that they wouldn't be able to make it because of my lola's condition. (TRIVIA: she suffered a hip fracture last year. since then, she has not been in the best of spirits to go back and socialize.) i'm just happy because our family's complete and my grandparents are here to witness my marriage to Joseph.

-o0o-

four more days to go. we've finally worked out our guest list and even come up with a really organized system to assign our guests to specific tables. thanks to hubby, Joseph, and his cool database program. this helped us generate reports and categorize guests. one last major thing we need to tackle today is our music CD for our reception. i never realized it'd be so hard picking out songs.

tomorrow, we are back to see Father Dennis, our officiating priest, for more counselling. we've already accomplished the required seminars at Saint James, but he insists that we do another two rounds with him. we had our first session last Friday and it was very enlightening. he was very effective in explaining all these symbolism in the Gospel readings. we found it to be quite interesting. tomorrow's session will tackle on human sexuality. uy, more interesting, methinks! LOL! ;)

hopefully, by tuesday, we can finally relax. by this, i mean, no more running errands. all remains to be seen though. :P

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory