Saturday, May 21, 2005

contemplating on The Bellevue, Manila

yes, i think we'll be holding the pre-wedding preparations at the Bellevue, Manila. it's still within Filinvest Corporate City, but it's located at the North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang. not really too far away from St James and the Palms. we are really considering it seriously because we might get a discount on the rooms since mom is a member.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


here are a few feedback from some w@wies on the hotel:

I had my preparations at The Bellevue and I do recommend the hotel. I chose it because I was always properly assisted every time I go to the hotel. Their rooms are well decorated & nicely furnished. Most importantly, their bathrooms are up to my standards. Vivere is nice, and I honestly like their lobby (which is great for pictures) but it has less of the 'hotel feel'. My only complaint at The Bellevue was the food (breakfast buffet in particular)-- definitely needs a lot of improvement.

If you decide to book a room at The Bellevue, I suggest you take the 2-bedroom suite since the living and dining room area is larger. You don't have to worry about fitting dozens of your crew in there. :)
~ Kelly

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I got three rooms from Bellevue for our wedding preparations. Thumbs up ako sa kanila. Nasulit ko yung paggamit ng membership card. Sa service and food, approve din. Siguro yung suites nila, mas maganda for the bridal preps, medyo sikip yung de luxe rooms. ~ Ryanne

more pictures of the Bellevue here.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory