Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pressie Oracle

You Are Sophisticated



You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top. You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient. You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob. You don't think outward appearances matter much. As long as you're clean and neat, you're good!


This one's another spot on. And yes, it can't emphasize enough that I am definitely not a snob.

As for gifts, I still have a few gadgets on my wishlist. They continue to be on the list because I am hesitant to get them even if they come with an iphone warranty and what-not accessories. that's because I am your regular stingy mom. :P

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory