Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why oh why?

You Are Why



You are a very philosophical person, and you're happiest when you're able to sit and think for long periods of time. You're interested on everything on a deeper level, and you aren't content until you've thought about something thoroughly. You believe that often we act too quickly without taking time to reflect. You can learn a lot if you sit with your thoughts. People may think you're a bit slow moving, but they don't realize how quickly your mind is racing.


Yes, that's me -- the thinker! And often I get into being told that I am just overanalytical. LOL. Racing! There you go! :) I guess the only thing I haven't thought about is nuphedragen, not that I was considering about it at this time.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory