Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thoughts on Education

Keeping yourself updated with the latest practice trends is essential in one's professional development, especially in the field of healthcare. I have always had this desire to go back to school and take up higher studies. It does seem daunting, but being a busy mother to a very active toddler, I don't think I'll be able to cope with all the demands. But thank goodness for the internet and the birth of online university. I'm sure I could pick out a course from the wide range of online degree programs, plus I am able to still be with my family and finish the course on my own pace. I wish they had thought of this earlier when I still younger, then I would have finished the course fast and with no hitches at all.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory