Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Backyard Blues

Inside the home, we are starting to make some progress with our makeover projects, and am pretty happy about it. But as I look out into our tiny backyard which, by the way, is overgrown with weeds and what-nots (not sure if we have Blackberry plants as well), I am dismayed. Well, for one thing, I am not really into gardening. I like trimming them bushes, but that's about it. So I'm not really sure how we'll be able to turn this thing around. We have lots of flowering plants which I adore and don't want to get rid of, but I don't know how to make the most out of them. We're thinking of putting pavers but have yet to consult a professional as to how it's all going to be. And yes, that means more expenses, which has detered us from doing anything about it at the moment. In due time I guess.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory