Monday, September 29, 2008

Going Gaga Over Makeup

The title says it all, eh? I reckon the makeup bug also bit me, and since then, I have been itching to shop around for different goodies in the stores and online. I have been visiting various kiosks and counters as well to test some products and see what's suited for me.

I haven't really been a makeup fan. I have always been just a face powder and lipstick/lipgloss kind of girl. But I think our last trip to Manila may have sparked my interest as my little sisters were more makeup freaks than I was!

Anyway, I have been doing some research and realise that it is better to buy your stuff online as it is way cheaper. And as such, the bad thing about it though is you get hooked into buying and buying more stuff. Yes, I am guilty as charged! LOL.

Now that I've got a substanstial loot in my bag, the next obvious thing for me to do is prevent zits! I must look into possible acne treatments should the need arise. God forbid!

1 comments:

Cookie said...

haha. in short, mas maarte kami sau? LOL:) penge make up!! lapet na bday namin!!!!

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory