Friday, June 6, 2008

Dream On

A week from now, we will be in the beautiful island of Cebu. It's my family's province and J's never been there yet, which is why we decided to visit it this time on our long holiday home. I haven't been to Cebu in a while. The last time I was there was three years ago to attend a good friend's wedding. And I'll bet there's plenty of new places to visit this time around.

As you can see, we are trying to make the most of our holiday. Ever since we bought the house last month, our finances from now on will be limited and all expenses must be prioritised. We can probably take our next holiday once I am able to go back to the workforce. Until then, we will just have to dream on about Hilton Head rentals and other wonderful places worth visiting in the future.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory