Monday, March 24, 2008

Anticipating

Well, in a few hours, we will be finally celebrating the little girl's birthday. J already has the keys to the tsa locks of the community centre where we will be holding the party. I've partially finished my dish assignments for the occasion and all we need to do is just decorate the place and be ready when the guests arrive.

We definitely feel less stressed out this time as compared to her baptism celebration last year. My poor mom didn't sleep because she was slaving in the kitchen, cooking 4 dishes all by herself. That was a nightmare indeed. We are just so lucky to have family and friends who are more than willing to help contribute for the party. Thank God for them!

Time for me turn in now as we are going to have a big day ahead. I hope all things go as planned.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory