Friday, September 28, 2007

Feast 162

Appetizer
How are you today?
Tired. I wish I can catch up on my sleep. Erin is really a handful.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
It's reality TV season here so my top 3 shows right now are: Australian Idol, Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You can Dance.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
This happened 7 years ago. I was coming home from work and when I was about to get down from the jeep in Baclaran, the rain started to pour heavily & the wind was blowing really hard. Unfortunately, I did not have my umbrella with me at that time. And alam nyo naman sa Manila, konteng ulan lang, baha na. I ran for cover and the only place I could find was under a big umbrella owned by one of the vendors. I couldn't get a ride as well because all the jeepneys were full. In short, I was stuck, not to mention I was also soaked to the skin! Di lang yun, when I finally managed to get a ride, super traffic naman. Igot home at around 9pm already and I left my place of work at 4:30 pm pa. My mom was worried sick! Buti di ako nagkasakit after nun. Since then, I have vowed never to leave the house without my umbrella.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Definitely, the Philippines. Where else?

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
I am mostly in my PJs, especially on cold nights. In the summer, I wear tank tops and boxer shorts.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory