Wednesday, March 1, 2006

last minute details

it's the first day of the month. this signifies the start of a lot of things for J and me.

for one, both J and I are celebrating our birthdays this month, with dates just five days apart. :)

another thing to look forward to is my departure on the seventh for my trip to Australia. Only less than a week left before i haul my belongings to be with my husband at last!

time is of essence right now because i have to finish packing things and running errands before i leave for good. apart from packing my stuff into luggages and boxes, i also had to make some last minute visits to my dentist and to the salon. the works! :) tomorrow, i will be picking up my plane ticket at my travel agent's office and meet a good friend for lunch. for some reason, i have been putting off packing, but hope to do them during my last few days in Manila.

i am excited alright, for this is what J and I have been waiting for months -- to be together! but, i am also feeling sad because i'll be leaving my family behind.

by next week, i will be in a different land, with major adjustments to face and new people to meet. when you think of it, it can really be scary. but i'm up to it. at least, i don't have to face them alone. i have J with me. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory